German forum : Gho is no longer considered HM (Hair Stem Cells Transplantation)
» Yes its true, in the german forum, Gho is no longer allowed/ considered
.» Because one user named yoda couldnt live with so many Gho threads and
» according to him Gho is only hair transplantation. And instead of acting
» mature he spammed a lot of useless threads to bury Gho related ones.
» He even pushed the thread about Team Tokyo and he posted an answer like
» "They have to get something functional first before they will go into
» Well someone should tell this guy that what team Tokyo is doing right now
» is not a medication or drug whatever its called. I love it when hair loss
» forums are run by retards.
» Seriously this guy even spammed at Replicel Threads ( i ask myself whatfor
» ?) only to bury Gho threads, seems its the final fight of retards and hair
» loss clinics to try to win the war (which obviously is lost)
I left those forums long time ago.
They are paid-shills, ignore the paid-shills and sock puppets. This industry is all about money. Just follow the overwhelming evidence and the right path.
They lose a lot of customers in these forums, you have to understand that. The average ignorant baldie gets his information from forums and the internet and the minority retarded ones follow commercials about HTs.
It's simple. An doctor pays hard cash to one of those admins, those admins promote FUT/ . Doctors clientele goes up, money goes up --> paid shills get some money from them and goes around in a loop.
moawk is located in GERMANY and he is available to meet: NO
1. Predicted the failure of replicel, months in advance.
2. Predicted how their stock would rise/drop even with exact numbers.
3. Predicted the wild claims and crazyness that gc83uk's donor regeneration will cause among the HT industry during this summer. Including rassman's opinion, Dr. Woods special patients and Pro hair clinic photos.
4. Predicted Gho will open up a clinic in asia.
5. No prediction on Histogen. Looks promising if they didn't fake results.
6. Predicted the only viable HM technique other than Gho would surface when hairs are: "generated through the appropriate cell populations" -Team Tokyo 2012
Advice for patients: If you are considering a hair transplant, only consider Gho's HST and nothing else. First HT treatment in the world that offers: zero scarring, small downtime and donor regrowth.
Advice for Investors in HM: Invest in Team Tokyo.
Ditch replicel, aderans. They are done for and have no future.