Potential cure for gray hair using Opioid receptor Antagonist (Gray Hair)
Potential cure for grey hair using Opioid Receptor Antagonists,
"The present invention relates to a new use of opioid receptor antagonists. More particularly, the present invention relates to the use of opioid receptor antagonists in hair care, particularly for the prevention of the graying of hair and/ or for restoration and/ or maintenance of the natural hair color; and to hair care compositions, particularly for the prevention of the graying of hair and/ or for restoration and/ or maintenance of natural hair color comprising an opioid receptor antagonist and a carrier conventionally used in hair care compositions. Furthermore, the invention relates to a method of preventing the graying of hair and/ or restoring and/ or maintaining the natural hair color which comprises administering to the scalp or hair of a person in need of such treatment a composition comprising an effective amount of an opioid receptor antagonist.
Surprisingly, it has been found that antagonists of opioid receptors, particularly μ-opioid receptors, in contrast to their effect on epidermal melanocytes (EM) (see e.g. WO07039058), increase the intracellular melanin production in hair follicle melanocytes (HFM) and, therefore, can be used against unwanted graying of hair and loss of native hair color, respectively."
HairSite is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: YES
email email@example.com to arrange a meeting.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation
1. Hairmax Lasercomb: medical device cleared by the US FDA
2. Instant Hair Thickening Fibers - 10 PACK DEEP DISCOUNT PROMO
- Potential cure for gray hair using Opioid receptor Antagonist - HairSite, 19.02.2012, 22:21 (Gray Hair)
- Potential cure for gray hair using Opioid receptor Antagonist - Freddie555, 24.02.2012, 03:47
- Potential cure for gray hair using Opioid receptor Antagonist - Gabriella95, 08.02.2013, 09:42